FleXband are effective exercise products used in physiotherapy / rehabilitative, fitness and strength training. Low powder and low protein exercise bands reduce the messiness of conventional powdery bands and also minimizes the possibility of an allergic reaction. FleXband offers an alternative to resistive bands and allows for a large variety of exercises. To general wellness and fitness programs, elastic resistance is indicated for use in a variety of impairments:
1. Resistance training for postural impairments, motor function impairments, muscle performance impairments
2. Stretching exercises for muscle length impairments
3. Balance training for balance and gait impairments
4. Cardio training for cardiorespiratory impairments
5. Functional and sport-specific training for functional limitations
FleXband Anti burst Gymball is developed for professional use. Available in 3 sizes and has been tested for its anti-burst properties at static weigh up to 120kg. Widely used in exercise and rehabilitation for various conditions.
1. To develop balance and coordination.
2. For stretching and flexibility exercise.
3. Provides a total body workout with each exercise.
4. An excellent way to train your abdominal.
It is an exercise/physiotherapy device. Other uses include its function as a drainage tube, medical connector lines, sling-shot elastic band, tourniquets, etc. It owes much of its wide spread use to its inherent elastic and flexible properties unmatched by any synthetic polymers; properties that allow it to store and release energy instantaneously and almost completely.
Our unique manufacturing process ensures that the extractable protein level is reduced to an almost undetectable level. Use alone or with handles and anchors.
Available in 5 levels of resistance for progressive exercise to accommodate different needs. Made of natural rubber latex with low powder.
1. Lightweight, compact and portable.
2. Designed for users convenience while perform a complete workout.
3. Perform strengthening workouts anywhere.
4. Two permanent foam covered rigid handles give the exerciser comfort and a firm grasp.
5. Available in 5 levels of resistance for progressive exercise to accommodate different needs.
6. Length represents length of tubing from end to end when unit is laid flat and is taut.
7. Made of natural rubber latex with low powder.
1. The ultimate hand therapy tool available in four progressive densities
2. Perfect tool for home exercise and clinic use, it is easy to clean between patients
3. Able to perform flexion, extension, opposition and supination exercises
4. Applications ranging from rehab to stretching and strength training
5. Supports a variety of finger, hand, wrist, and forearm exercises, making it an ideal replacement to putty and an economical alternative to hand extensors
6. Modify exercisers by adjusting the hand position or depth of finger insertion
7. Modify resistance by switching to a different resistance colour web
1. Lightweight and portable
2. Use for hand, wrist and shoulder exercises
3. Great exerciser for tennis elbow
4. Perfect for rehab and sports training
5. Each resistance has same bar diameter
6. Bend and twist
7. Flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use
8. Used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment
9. Allows flexion and extension exercises, adduction and abduction exercises and even soft tissue mobilization, far more than the twisting and bending you would imagine